Thinking of adding a distillery to your brewery?
The distillery equipment is a single unit designed to meet and exceed the needs of start-up distilleries and can be used as advanced test distillation equipment for mature distilleries of whisky, gin, fruit brandy, rum, wine spirits. With continuous and batch stills ranging from 300L to 1000L, and all the equipment needed to go from grain to spirit, Micet Group can help!
What equipment is included in the distillery?
Depending on process requirements, normally a turnkey distillery equipment includes milling and grain transferring system, mash/lauter tun, fermenters, cooling system, distillery still, mixing tanks and other hot water and cooling equipment etc. If you already have a beer brewery, you can just buy a distillery equipment to distill your wasted beer, if don’t have a brewery, you will need to buy mash tun and fermenters, whatever you want to do, we will give a perfect solution to help you build your distillery. Below are some popular sizes.
Micet Group Distillery Equipment
- The inner tank is made of TP2 copper and the wall thickness is 3mm/4mm/5mm/6mm
- Heating method: interlayer steam heating or electric heating optional
- Available size from 50L-5000L
- With or without a stirring motor
- Tower column: 6sightglass 5 layers of trays
- Suitable for whisky, gin, fruit brandy
- Whiskey copper head
- Stainless steel condenser
- Stainless steel gold blue
- Stainless steel collection tanks
- Stainless steel support
- CIP cleaning pump
Other specifications based on the different sizes and type of alcohol to make:
- The first column: 4 sight glasses and 4 layers of trays, with liquid level lever
- Second column: 8 sight glass 8-layer trays with liquid level lever
- The third column: 8 sight glasses 8 columns, with liquid level lever
- Drain port can be customized according to your needs
- Stainless Steel spirit Storage Tanks in sizes ranging from 50L-5000L
- Gin basket optional
Why choose Micet to supply your distillery equipment?
1. Turnkey Solution Purchase
Whether your budget for your craft distillery equipment is $5,000.00 or $500,000.00 we can set you up with a complete distilling solution, from mashing, fermenting to distilling and storing, as well as the auxiliary machines.
2. High-grade Copper Material
All of our copper vessels are manufactured with high quality TP2 materials, are of the best quality of copper.
3. Copper Head Welding Process
The quick-installation and copper welding methods are one-time over-welding to ensure that the parts in contact with the alcohol are made of copper, which is beautiful and generous; the sealing performance is due to the pressure resistance of the sealing ring, without the influence of welding parts, thus improving the service life of the equipment.
4. Manhole Craftsmanship
The manhole is made of red copper, and it is welded with the stainless steel flange to ensure that the parts in contact with the alcohol are made of copper, with strong sealing performance and long service life.
5. Distillery Tower Process
The parts in contact with the alcohol are made of red copper, and the design process of tumbling is adopted.