500L Small Batch Brewery System
500L Small Batch Brewery Equipment can be both automated control system and semi-automated control system, that is generally found in an owned microbrewery. This type of microbrewery is characterized by its emphasis on beer flavor and brewing technology. Micet Group can customize the design of brewery equipment to suit the brewery’s needs. We can offer turnkey solutions for 500L brewery equipment, which include a no-cost assessment, design, installation, training, and ordering.
What does 500L nano brewery equipment include?
Before we start to build the brewery, we need to know what kind of nano brewery equipment is most suitable. This will help us decide if your choice of brewery setup is right for your available floor space, budget, environment, and output expectations. Once we have the basic information, we can customize a plan that will match your availability. But we understand that not everyone interested in buying nano brewery equipment has the time to check every step of their beer recipe production or the engineering skills to install their brewery without an easy-to-understand instruction manual.
The perfect nano brewery equipment list should contain the following items:
- Standard mash/Lauter tun & Boiling/Whirlpool tun 2 vessel combination
- Depending on infusion or decoction brewing methods, the brewhouse unit are designed exactly
- Hot water tank and cold water tank for optional in special combinations
- Boiling process can be done under pressure, especially at higher altitude
- Gas / Electric heating recommended, unless the steam available on site
- Two stages or a single-stage heat exchanger for wort cooling
- All the valves are automated pneumatic valve operation
- Sanitary and efficient wort pump automatic controlled
- Completely stainless steel water leaking platform
Fermentation Tank Unit
- Standard stainless steel conical cylindrical fermentation tanks
- Single size or double size as brewhouse is commonly used in microbreweries
- Tanks quantity is exactly calculated by fermentation cycle for various beers
- All manhole, valves, pressure gauges, fittings, etc are included
Glycol Cooling Unit
- Insulated glycol water tank for glycol liquid holding and mixing
- Efficiency chillers or refrigerators with freon to supply cooling energy
- Sanitary centrifugal pump for glycol water recycle among tanks and heat exchanger
- Energy saving solution with HLT water recycle use and CLT for wort cooling
- PLC semi-automatic control system with pneumatic valve, automatictemperature, mixing of feeding water, accurate measurement of sparging water, automatic liquid level, automatic brewing process control
- PLC fully automatic control system with curve indication and production record printing, with recipe storage function, clients can create new recipe as the exact production requirement
How to choose the brewhouse heating method?
It’s not an easy question when deciding which heating method is right for you. Factors you need to consider include:
- Location – are you in a residential or industrial area? Or is it a farm?
- Budget – What is your brewery startup budget?
- Architecture – Are you a brewery for small spaces? What are the local building codes for your building?
- Utilities – What type of electricity does your area use? What are the prices for gas and electricity costs in your area? Is propane a more convenient fuel for you to come by?
- How big is your brewhouse equipment – if it’s small then electric heating is probably best. If it’s large, steam capable of being used elsewhere may be more useful to you.
Of course, you also have to consider some other parameters, such as color pick-up, boiling intensity, heating rate, hot spots, the possibility of burning, etc. After taking all the above factors into consideration, it will be possible to determine which heating method is more suitable for the brewhouse equipment.
What advantages does our nano brewery equipment have?
- Fully automatic mash, wort, water flow and automatic temperature control
- Equipment design as per customer brewing method and brewing beer types can make beer highest to 33 Plato.
- Energy saving, higher brewing efficiency and lower material consumption, higher wort wort extract
- Well designed steam system to increase heating efficiency and lower energy lost
- More reasonable piping construction to avoid the wort aeration problem and decrease the material lost
- Specially designed jackets on both body and cone to ensure heating and cooling efficiency
- Bigger headspace, the cover headspace volume is calculated separately and extra.
- 100%TIG welding process to weld the tank, jackets welding are all full welding by water, uniform dimpled cooling jacket to ensure no leaking and long life, welds passivated!
- Overall mirror polishing, polishing 6 times to make Ra 0.4um mirror finish, can clean 360° without dead ends.
- Jacket testing 12 hours with air and water, jacket testing pressure is 5Bar, internal shell testing pressure is 4Bar, and before packing we will also have 48hours of water testing.
- Strict quality control and process inspection & testing system, which all the testing record will show on our data late with the tanks shipping, with checking the list and serial numbers to track.
- Insist on a high-end product line to manufacture our tanks, all components like chiller, exchanger, steam boiler, and Schneider/ABB electronics control systems all adopt international brands to ensure quality and convenient after-sales.
Get in touch
Here are 3 ways the best craft breweries have become successful:
- Embracing the entrepreneurial spirit.
- A customer-centric approach to taste.
- Breweries supporting each other.
One of the most important decisions a potential new brewery can make is to come to visit our engineers and salespeople to discuss their needs. Our staff can answer all of your design and engineering questions, as well as go into detail.